CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

OUR RAVING CUSTOMERS!!

Monday, February 11, 2008

The Rock meets SOS Staffing 1-08

SOS Staffing approached The Rock - Experiences, to finish out a two day training marathon. They thought they were getting a greased pig, but instead they found themselves at the edge of 70' foot cliffs, where they learned the beauty of trust, how to communicate effectively, and how to challenge their pre-conceived notions of what they could and couldn't do. The result was an unforgettable experience where bonds were deepened, and souls united. Here's what they said about the experience:

-"This activity was a 10... It had an impact on my life"---Darren
-"In watching the others conquer their own fears, I couldn't help but feel lucky to be part of such a courageous group. Seeing Pat climb the hill with her boot on; seeing Dixie push herself over the edge through absolute terror; seeing Chrissi close her eyes and go; It was all inspiring... Seeing my friends and coworkers all succeed, truly inspired me."---Dave
-"It was Awesome... a 10! for so many reasons, but primarily that I learned a lot about myself. I will have no doubt that it has made my relationship with them even better."---Dixie
-"I will always remember how the team rallied to support those who were struggling with their fears... I realized that i need to have more trust in those around me."---Chance
-"I haven't gotten this excited over anything for a long time. It helped me to see everyone differently as a person rather than someone I work with. It made me feel closer as a team and also trust each one of them with my fears... I felt that it was extremely meaningful to me personally.---Tauna

0 comments: