CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

OUR RAVING CUSTOMERS!!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Adventures with Aspiro Group!

The Rock Experiences had the honor of serving the Aspiro program, which serves youth and young adults who are struggling with addictive behaviors among other issues. They are extraordinary, and we recommend them highly to any family or individuals who may be looking for an alternative to boot camp, wilderness or RTC program. We found that their program had the highest integrity, and absolute love for each of the youth that attends their program. We find that the youth who attend their program are so powerfully impacted, that they return to Aspiro to work as staff. Here are some of their comments about us and the experience:

-“Iuri and his team did a first class job in working with our families. We had nothing but positive feedback from all participants. We saw many break through experiences take place as families where able to replace past frustrations and problematic interactions with positive support and problem solving. It was a bonding experience for everyone involved”---Justin Robinson, Clinical director of Aspiro

-“Epic! Amazingly awesome! It was an exhilarating experience for the mind, body and soul.” ---Alex

-“This workshop and rappelling experience was profound – it truly altered my perceptions of my child, myself and our relationship. I gained a new level of understanding that can be tapped at will as it can be recalled not just in my mind, but in my entire being.”---Dorie Scherma

-“In this single experience I learned that I can trust my child, I realized unrecognized fears; I received tools for change and I was thrilled with a totally new and exciting challenge. It had an enormous impact and I am very grateful for having been part of it.”---Scherm


0 comments: